Saturday, March 28, 2009

Whew...what a week!

Hello my faithful readers! Sorry it has been a bit since I posted, but my week as been a whirl-wind in and of itself. I've been traveling quite a bit for work and my time on the computer has been extremely limited, which backs me up on everything! However, all of that traveling has lead to some great things for my job, so it has been worthwhile. Even though there have been some great moments this week, it has had its sadness as well. My dear friend Tracy's mother passed away on Tuesday evening and she was laid to rest this afternoon. She had been ill for some time, but it is still hard to lose such a blessed person. I was always "Tracy's little friend" or "the little girl from church"...I love any name that refers to me as little :) She also liked to tell stories about Tracy and gave us plenty to laugh about during our frequent outings. I had the distinct honor of singing "The Lord's Prayer" at her funeral today and had to keep on going when the cd player went on the blink. Every singers nightmare...run-away music! Oh well, the show must go on! Well now I am going to spend some time with my husband and watch a movie or I may try to convince him to rub my feet ha ha. I hope you are all having a splendid weekend! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment