Friday, April 10, 2009

A nice day off!

I am forever thankful that I had the day off and was able to spend some time with my Mom! We started our venture with a trip to Maid Rites with Grandma and Popcorn...that dog loves Maid Rites! We then went to visit The Cashmere Cat and I bought the sweetest little basket lamp that will look perfect in my kitchen. I also found a large wooden storage bench that turns into a coffee table...I'll be picking it up tomorrow morning to use in front of our fireplace. We capped off the day with a visit to Trudie at Haines' and now we're relaxing and preparing for the busy weekend ahead. So that is just a little tidbit about my life at this moment. I hope everyone enjoys this beautiful Easter weekend and remember the true reason for this season! God Bless :)

1 comment:

  1. YAY for you a day off! Sounds like you had a ton of fun! You hit all of my favorite places!
    HAPPY EASTER!!!!

    ReplyDelete