Saturday, March 7, 2009

Spring has sprung!

What an exciting weekend! I was so amazed that the temperatures flirted with the 70 degree mark and left me with a beautiful time to celebrate my birthday. That's right, the big 2-6 and on the downward slope to 30!! No worries with being 30, I've already booked the band for the amazing party that my family will throw for me on that glorious occasion (hint, hint, clue, clue) ha ha! Even though the weekend is over, I get to enjoy the beautiful pale purple tulips from my parents and all of my other lovely gifts. What a lucky girl! My in-laws bought me some new cookbooks to add to my collection and I have already picked out recipes to try :) For those of you who do not know, I have a very extensive cookbook collection and feel the need to add on to my kitchen to make more room! I absolutely love church cookbooks and Gooseberry Patch!! So if you don't hear from me in awhile, it is because I am cooking up a storm. I hope everyone has a chance to enjoy the beautiful sunshine and take in the beauty all around.

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! I am sure you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete