Monday, March 26, 2012

Wow, has it really been this long?

I really thought that blogging would be good for me, but I have been negligent! The simple life was derailed by, well, life! I also started up a new blog, "The Trendy Tastebud" to showcase my attempt to pair my foodie-Esq ways with a change of lifestyle. I am in the last year of my twenties (even though I plan to stay 29 forever) and I have bad habits to break and a new me to embrace! So even though I am going to keep this post short I will attempt to make more posts on this journey (here and at Trendy Tastebud)! Blessings to all as you go on your journey!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see that you have posted! I look forward to reading more! I know you will be able to embrace your new me soon! I have faith in you!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete